Vivienne Mackinder, John Maxwell Certified Coach/Teacher/Speaker facilitates these ground breaking short courses designed to bring out the leader in you.
What is a Mastermind Group?
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
In a Mastermind Group, the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. Your peers give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track. You will create a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move the group to new heights.
You’ll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life. Your Mastermind Group is like having a objective board of directors.
What Will You Get From It?
- Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Experience, skill and confidence
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told they “should” be
Who Should Attend a Mastermind Group?
Stylists and Salon staff who:
- want to increase team work and motivation
- want to discover ways to increase productivity
- have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- want to reach or exceed their goals
- are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
How Does It Work?
Mastermind Groups meet via teleconference on a weekly basis for a set period of time. The initial course, The 21 Irrefutable Laws ran for 7 weeks. Some courses are shorter and some are longer. Each week participants get a printable worksheet. All sessions are recorded and archived for review.
Because of the group nature, a commitment is required. Mastermind is for highly-motivated people who are willing to ask for — and give — help and support, and are willing to show up for every meeting.